General Chat

Krazy Karl

This is the first baby in our family for 10 years lol... He's the 23rd grandchild... And no, still no name lol. I've just been calling him little boy :lol:

That's what I call one of my cousins. But he's 11 now, and hates it. :lol:

Did anyone see that new show Clever? What the hell is that?!

Some of my friends got tickets and went into the studio audience for the taping of one of the episodes.

Not sure when their episode is commin up on TV though..

I was thinking, we should a topic for people to post their birthdays in, and then a happy birthday topic. This is what another forum does.

That's a good idea. My brother's forum does that. That way there isn't different topics for everyone's birthday. It's a better way to celebrate. Then again, there is the topic "What are you celebrating today" which is almost the same thing.

At one of the other forums I visit they have also put up a calenda with everyone's birthdays. Well the people who want to give it. But no one can reply or add to it except for the moderators and adminastrators. But first you would need to have a topic so people can add their birthdays and after a while when there are a few then put in the calenda. Having the calenda at the begining all the time means that people don't have to go through pages of topics just to see who is having a birthday if noone has posted for awhile. But it would be a good idea to keep the birthday topic at the begining for any new memebers who wish to add their birthday

I was thinking, we should a topic for people to post their birthdays in, and then a happy birthday topic. This is what another forum does.

Just as you thought it was a safe haven thread for you young adults to hang out... Her comes along an oldie :lol:

http://www.backtothebay.com/forum/index.ph...wtopic=4910&hl=

Tada made by soon to be 34 yr old :lol::P

Hi morning/afternoon/evening/night/ < cross out what does not apply to you :lol: anywho I hope you are all okay? It very sunny but cold in Sheffield this morning, do you agree Hayley! :wink:

Di wonders what state Si! is in after his squeekie clean birthday pub crawl :unsure::lol: hands two painkillers and a class of water to Si!. Then walks very quiet out of the Golden oldies!! then slams the door shut, but then opens it up again. So to let the wonderful smells of an very hugh English breakie waffle through :lol::P . Come on Si! tell us all the juicy Goss!!!

Anywho how is the Golden Oldies today!!! Di hopes Mar is not getting to cold and wet in York, also hopes her feet are okay!!

hug.gif

Hey! How you know I was from Sheffield? Oh well lol. Yeah havent been outside. It's too cold inside!

You mentioned it in a post somewhere!! ages ago hun :wink:

Oh right. Hehe *BIG WAVE*. Can you see me!!!! Hehe

:lol:Di waves back from well it has to be a huge wave!!! as I also know were you live, :o Don't worry I just know what area you live in thats all hun. :D

Edited by Auntie Di