General Chat

Krazy Karl

Teen Tom has got to sleep with this machine on his foot all night. Yikes it so small and has no allarm on this one :blink: . So I'll have to keep checking it as if the probe comes off, it will not record his oxygen levels while he sleeps.

picture201du.th.jpg

Edited by Auntie Di

I've been getting PM's asking if I've got certain h&a episodes for upload. Apparently I've been mistaken for an uploader. Grrrr.

Ouch poor you :( . I hope you told them where to put there PM request :ph34r: . In the wonderful Loz charm, that you have :D

I've suffered the same fate, though to be fair, I did upload a few clips. Surprisingly, these lazy people have never requested a script directly. You'll be pleased to know I did an Angie episode at the weekend.

Maybe in advetising Ste's forum, they've mistaken you for Ste.

I hope you told them where to put there PM request :ph34r: . In the wonderful Loz charm, that you have :D

:lol: I ignored them.

Ryan, I'm very pleased about the Angie. I miss her. :P

I think I've been mistaken for 'Lolzi' - does she do clips? (Rhetorical question, I don't actually care). :ph34r: