General Chat

Krazy Karl

Why move on muse? Power Rangers are cool, I was addicted to them when I was a kid. Too many series of them now, none as good as the originals.

I pretty much hated cartoons when I was a kid I think Scooby, Flintstones & Jetsons were the only ones I watched. Now I watch tons of them, never one for kids shows either though I often find myself watching Hi5 & Humphrey......... With my cousin!

[going for a walk be back in 30 mins or so]

Edited by cutecow87

Why move on muse? Power Rangers are cool, I was addicted to them when I was a kid. Too many series of them now, none as good as the originals.

Gah, I just wrote a geeky reply and then hit the back button. DOH!

But the basics of it were that even though the original was good, I found In Space, Time Force and SPD better because they were more grown up. They dealt with more adult storylines.

Plus the subtext rocked. Bridge/Sky was the latest subtexty pairing and there hasn't been such a tasty nonpairing since the Adam/Rocky 'friends with benefits' phase took place :lol:

mmm buttery.

Yes, I embrace my inner geek :unsure:

Gah, I just wrote a geeky reply and then hit the back button. DOH!

But the basics of it were that even though the original was good, I found In Space, Time Force and SPD better because they were more grown up. They dealt with more adult storylines.

Plus the subtext rocked. Bridge/Sky was the latest subtexty pairing and there hasn't been such a tasty nonpairing since the Adam/Rocky 'friends with benefits' phase took place :lol:

mmm buttery.

Yes, I embrace my inner geek :unsure:

I never watched adictevly(is that a word) after Zeo. But found In space pretty good expecially Andros?? (was that his name) I don't think ive seen SPD, I wonder if its been aired here.

I missed most of the subtext when I saw them first time as I was young, but watching episodes on tape last weekend I picked up on things.