General Chat

Krazy Karl

Ocean Park is probably going to shut down not cause of Disneyland which isn't really that great. What else did you do? Shame i didnt know you when you came as I could have given you a tour in English. haha!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol yes you would have been very helpful! It was hard trying to communicate!

Went to LOTS of markets! I loved the markets especially the Ladies Market that was my fave! Um..we also went up to the Peak, I think thats what its called, the thing up the mountain. We went to China for one day to go shopping in...argh I'm terrible with names!!

We took a ferry to Macau one day that was really cool. Wait I'm getting really confused! Does Macau have that big tower? Coz I remeber we went up a tower!

We also took a boat somewhere! All I remebr is that it had sooo many bikes ta the boat station place!

I'm so hopeless I really can't remember! If I looked at the photos I'm sure I would remember!

I can't belive Ocean Park is closing :'( It was really cool there :D

EDIT: We also went to the giant Bhudda! That was awesome :D

Edited by summer_bay_babe

Ocean Park might not close its just Disney is taking all of the business as it it WAY more of an attraction. I prefer Ocean Park though you don't have to wait as long in the lines.

Macau has the tower and they had an AJ Hackett thing when I went there last year or something. But there was no proper bungy jump unfortunatley :P