General Chat

Krazy Karl

I logged into Student Web to get the information I needed to complete my registration for the spring term, paying them money and stuff, when I thought that I might as well check to see if there's any new exam results, the last one being my ex.fac. result from October. Ok, so I click, and there's the ex.fac... but wait, there's another grade.

Emnekode(course code) Emnenavn(Course name) Eksamensdato(exam date) Kand.nr. (candidate no) Eksamensresultat(exam result) Studiepoeng (study points)

Eng160 The American century Dec. 12th, 2005 1*** B 10

So, I get all hyper, and sends a text message to two of the girls in my study group. One replies almost right away and asks if it's only the exam or the whole subject. Before I get the chance to answer, she logs onto MSN, and I talk to her there instead. She takes a look at her result and says that it's for the whole term, not just the exam - which is what I though as well as there's "10 study points" behind the exam result, and there is no study points behind the grade for the ex.fac. as two more exams in that subject has not been posted yet!

Voila, here you have one happy Majohn! Only a week ago, I was so depressed because I sucked at my oral exam... But it can't have been that bad if I got a over-all B. Hope I haven't misunderstodd anything.

Edited by Majohn

Hey, guys!

I haven't really been around for a while, what with exams, coursework and virus-ridden computers. I hope to be around a lot more over the Xmas - New Year fortnight and make up for lost time.

:D How's December (and the Xmas season) shaping up for y'all?