General Chat

Krazy Karl

When are y'all going to get the H&A play up and running? I want to start reading it!

Oh, and... that's me into the arcade. Yay!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Speaking of which, some Newbie just beat my curveball score by like 4 thousand this morning! Not HAppy Jan!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just beat my tetris high score, and when I pressed the submit button, i got an error message. Apparently the error was ' '. Whatever the crap that means. :angry:

It took forty minutes!!!! Forty minutes of my life and no damn proof.

:o How utterly cheeky! I beat the 1.4 million mark, actually. And tomorrow, I'm going to investigate whether there is a Tetris world championship. Because none of you are giving me any competition whatsoever.? :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sorry i didn't mean it to sound like that honest I can't play it on here can't get to grips with the arrow buttons :( good luck FlaminEck honest. :D

Edited by diane

sorry i didn't mean it to sound like that honest I can't play it on here can't get to grips with the arrow buttons :( good luck FlaminEck honest. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: I wasn't really offended. But I *am* slightly p*ssed that I'll have to do it again. Hope it wasn't a one-off. :cool:

Edited by FlaminEck

Hey everyone,

Told this to Chris last week but may as well repeat it here! :D

I'm not going to be around much for the next 2 weeks - I've got tons of Uni work and it's really getting on top of me!

We are one week away from recording a Children's TV Show for which I am co-director and floor manager - I have also filmed and am currently editing a number of location inserts for it and creating the opening titles in a 3D animation program.

At the same time I am creating a Radio Feature on the Melton Mowbray Pork Pie and at some point have to edit that and record the links in the studio before next friday. I drove an 80 mile round trip yesterday so we could get an interview with the chairman of the Pork Pie Association!

Additionally I have written and am directing a short film that we are filming on Saturday and editing over the next 2 weeks for which we have to do lots of production paperwork for - shooting scripts, storyboards etc.

Then I also have a Mise en Scene essay and information map showing my research for next Tuesday, and also an evaluation on myself over the last year for the week after!

So as you can see I won't have much spare time over the next couple of weeks! I'll still drop in as much as I can though! :)