General Chat

Krazy Karl

My laptops died! :(

Can it be resuscitated at all Dan! :( Or has it gone to Laptop heaven :unsure:

Hmm it doesn't seem like it, I've been trying to revive it for 3 days now, at first it would eventually start up, but now it seems that it gone for good!

I suppose the warning saying 'Hard Drive Failure' imminent should have been a huge clue! But it's been showing for a while...

Thankfully I've backed up My Documents and a few other things, just means that if they can't get back the stuff on it I'll lose my emails and other little things like Custom Actions on Photoshop, a few episodes, settings in various programs etc.

Thankfully it will be covered under the extended warranty at 'Where in the World, PC World' - might ask them to stick in a bit more RAM while they're at it, it's going to be running a hell of a lot of hefty programs over the next couple of years!

My laptops died! :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can it be resuscitated at all Dan! :( Or has it gone to Laptop heaven :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm it doesn't seem like it, I've been trying to revive it for 3 days now, at first it would eventually start up, but now it seems that it gone for good!

I suppose the warning saying 'Hard Drive Failure' imminent should have been a huge clue! But it's been showing for a while...

Thankfully I've backed up My Documents and a few other things, just means that if they can't get back the stuff on it I'll lose my emails and other little things like Custom Actions on Photoshop, a few episodes, settings in various programs etc.

Thankfully it will be covered under the extended warranty at 'Where in the World, PC World' - might ask them to stick in a bit more RAM while they're at it, it's going to be running a hell of a lot of hefty programs over the next couple of years!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good luck with that dan. :) Hi cat how you doing :)

Edited by sir drinks alot

Hey everyone!! How are you all?? I'm back in Scotland now, not quite in Edinburgh yet though! I'm in Glasgow because that's where I was flying to and from, I'll finally get home tomorrow!! Two weeks seems like a month though!!

Hope you're all having a good Summer!  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh yes a very good summer what sort of stuff did you get up to than Leigh :)

Lots!! Went on a banana boat a few times.. actually managed to stay on once! Lol!  :P 

What you been up to?

Oh, I got my uncle to tape Lost for me!  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok here it comes

I’d have a special Announcement to make on Friday 29th June 05 the day before Setting off on holiday me and zoe Got Married. at a Camberley registry office we Did so only after very careful thought