General Chat

Krazy Karl

19 minutes ago, Apex Forever said:

Hello everyone!

I've made a new account because I have a feeling it might be easier just to start fresh! I'm just waiting for the account to be approved, the username is phoebe15

We don't actually allow duplicate accounts, hence why the new account was removed. If you wish to change your username you can do so by PM'ing me.

• 11 months later...

Hi everyone. I'm Clare. I used to be more active on here and have got involved with the forum again. I'm not a current viewer.

I am a full time Mum of two kids - a boy and a girl. I love reading though I don't have so much time these days.

On 05/01/2017 at 11:37 PM, chair said:

Hi everyone. I'm Clare. I used to be more active on here and have got involved with the forum again. I'm not a current viewer.

I am a full time Mum of two kids - a boy and a girl. I love reading though I don't have so much time these days.

Was good to see you back Clare, I do remember you from the 'olden days' of course :wink:

Hi Dan. I'm afraid I'm not so good at remembering people. Some i know from other forums. I've married and become a Mum since I was last regularly on here.

Happy to make new friends anyway!

Also my 6yo son is convinced 1990 was the olden days! I'm trying to set him straight on that one!

Edited by chair

• 4 months later...

Hi, 

I appreciate this is a long shot,but,has anyone heard from Angelstar1220 recently please?? 

Now,she is a good friend of mine but I only have this site to contact her through and always have done. Would anyone else please know of another way? She's not been active on here since the end of last December. 

I appreciate my chances are slim,to say the least,but,any help anyone could give would be brilliant. Can I also thank Barbara for her help about this too!! :) 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi all! I'm Jo, from Australia, and I've been lurking for quite a while on here. Thought I would intro as I'm about to post something. I'm a TV nut, and love soaps of all kinds, dramas and comedies as well. I'm also on the big Neighbours forum as Daydreambeliever if any of you are also on that board. I'm mostly delurking so I can answer something in another topic but I like to post an intro so here it is. My life is currently very quiet due to the obvious reason in the world. That's all I can think of for now.