General Chat

Krazy Karl

I am fine Mrs Baker. How are you?

Yes my decorations are up. So are my lights.

Any one going any where nice for a holiday?

Im fine thanks, how are you? hope you have a great time in Sydney :)

Thank you Mrs Baker. This will be the first time in almost 21 years that i have been to Sydney. I am also going to the blue mountains where i grew up.

Thank you Mrs Baker. This will be the first time in almost 21 years that i have been to Sydney. I am also going to the blue mountains where i grew up.

If you don't mind me asking, when are you going to be in Sydney ?

My family and I have to fly over to Sydney before we get on the ship... where are you flying from ?

I hope you have an amazing time !

If you don't mind me asking, when are you going to be in Sydney ?

My family and I have to fly over to Sydney before we get on the ship... where are you flying from ?

I hope you have an amazing time !

We are driving down from Brisbane. From the 3rd of January.

Edited by grumble bum

• 5 weeks later...

i may be offline for a bit next monday, tues, wed,thurs and friday maybe until my mum and i get our laptop fixed but if all else fails we are most likely going to set up the spare one that we got for backup incase the one we are using atm completely goes wacko.

we are getting someone to come out to our house to take a look at whats wrong with the laptop

because they are going to fix it up and also i am going to be back with improvement of graphics most likely will download photofiltre again or photoshop hopefully once the computer is fixed

anyways just letting you all know that i will be back before u know it :)

Chels

• 4 weeks later...

I have started emailing acting agencies, finding out about getting into the acting industry, its always been my dream but because I live in Tasmania there's nothing down here to help us get started, in other words no acting agencies. I am saving up to leave and either go to melb or Sydney but now I'm starting to think that if I do get this going, they are going to think I'm too fat or short to do it :(

but I have lost weight and will continue to do so for mums wedding... I've always wanted to be an actor but this year feels different, like I'm really ready to finally try and get myself an agent and get out there...

I've done theatre performance and everything all through high school because nothing makes me happier :)

I really want this!

If you love acting and it makes you happy, then you should definitely go for it. :D Surely, there are roles for you, no matter what your height, size or age are. Some people may tell you things you don't want to hear but there will be casting directors who will be happy to find you. :)

Just hang in there and don't give up! Good luck! :D

If you love acting and it makes you happy, then you should definitely go for it. :D Surely, there are roles for you, no matter what your height, size or age are. Some people may tell you things you don't want to hear but there will be casting directors who will be happy to find you.

Just hang in there and don't give up! Good luck!

Awwww thanks barbara :)

I've actually emailed 5 places at the moment and am just waiting to hear back from them, but as I said it makes it harder living in Tasmania, but what I do know is I'm willing to move if it means getting my career started :D I'm trying to save up for it as well so as soon as I go back to work I'll be earning quite a bit so it will be good for me to save my money :)