General Chat

Krazy Karl

I just thought I would announce this.........

I just met Dichen Lachman, she was in Neighbours a while back,, she played Rachel and Zekes siter Katya I think her name was lol..

anyway just thought id let you know that.

I spent the weekend with a load of people from Chuck, Sarah Connor chronicles and dollhouse and few from buffy/angel.

X

Thats awesome .

Where was this ?

it was in birmingham, hilton hotel

i met hamilton from angel, vi from buffy, knox from angel, i have mey many more,

ive met from angel- fred, gunn, lorne, lindsay and thats all i can remeber from memory

from buffy- andrew and vi, but in october im goin to meet xander and spike

eX

^ haha yeah, thanks it was awesome ... looking back, i'm like .. 'how was i not terrified' :P

Just got this email - it skipped my spam filters, so I'm impressed. Never had one before though I've heard of others getting them!!!

Dear Friend,

An Iraqi named Haider Hanoon,a business man made a numbered fixed deposit of (346,736,899.68 HKD) for

18 calendar months, this is valued to Fourty Four million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in

my branch. Upon maturity several notices was sent to him, even during the war, six years ago (2003).

Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later found out that

Abdullah Al-Hakim Rashid and his family had been killed during the war in Gunfire that hit their home at Mukaradeeb

where his personal oil well was.

My proposal to you is that I prepared to front you as the sole beneficiary of my deceased client so that I can instruct

HANG SENG BANK to release the deposit to you as the closest surviving relation.

Upon receipt of the deposit, I am prepared to share the money with you in half 50/50 percentage. If you are interested do

send me your full names, current home address, phone number, your occupation to this email account :

(peter.wong2005@yahoo.com.hk)

Your earliest reply will be appreciated.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr.Peter Wong

E-mail:peter.wong2005@yahoo.com.hk

Hilarious, how dumb do they think i am :P

^ haha yeah, thanks it was awesome ... looking back, i'm like .. 'how was i not terrified'

Just got this email - it skipped my spam filters, so I'm impressed. Never had one before though I've heard of others getting them!!!

Dear Friend,

An Iraqi named Haider Hanoon,a business man made a numbered fixed deposit of (346,736,899.68 HKD) for

18 calendar months, this is valued to Fourty Four million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in

my branch. Upon maturity several notices was sent to him, even during the war, six years ago (2003).

Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later found out that

Abdullah Al-Hakim Rashid and his family had been killed during the war in Gunfire that hit their home at Mukaradeeb

where his personal oil well was.

My proposal to you is that I prepared to front you as the sole beneficiary of my deceased client so that I can instruct

HANG SENG BANK to release the deposit to you as the closest surviving relation.

Upon receipt of the deposit, I am prepared to share the money with you in half 50/50 percentage. If you are interested do

send me your full names, current home address, phone number, your occupation to this email account :

(peter.wong2005@yahoo.com.hk)

Your earliest reply will be appreciated.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr.Peter Wong

E-mail:peter.wong2005@yahoo.com.hk

Hilarious, how dumb do they think i am :P

Now thats funny !! :lol:

I got one the other day telling me I won the UK National lottery !! Im not even from the UK :lol:

EDIT : :o OK I've just seen your pics and all I can say is WOW !! I am afraid to even go near a cat and theres huge tigers heads sitting on your lap I am like OMG . I so do not want to go there :lol:

Sounds like your having a ball though.

Edited by sexyluc

• 1 month later...