General Chat

Krazy Karl

Omg you are soo lucky Symphony! :)

Singapore's a really great place coz I'm from there. Great shopping but it's extremely hot. :(

Is anyone going the V Festival?

I wanna go coz I heard the Killers are going so I'm trying to win tickets off a radio station. :D

*fingers crossed*

I am going traveling for the rest of March & April, so will be online sporadically!

My itinerary looks like this:

Perth

Malaysia

Singapore

Cambodia

Thailand

Melbourne

Brisbane

Sydney

Ireland

in that order! Sooooo don't miss me too much :P

Omg your so lucky!! Where abouts in Ireland are you going?

I had my Einstein Factor audition yesterday - special subject Star Trek the Next Generation and the continuation movies - and I did well on the TNG questions, but could have done better with general knowledge. So I'm optimistic but not quite enough to post this in the Happy Thread.

Hey guys, I haven't been around for ages...life has been crazy busy lately...I've started uni this year and I'm moving out of home in a week and a bit with my boy, so I have had no time for the internet of late! I hope I can come back here and start posting again soon. :)