General Chat

Krazy Karl

hi everyone - its a scorcher atmo and im boorreed!

trying to stay up for the Soccceroos game tonight........speaking about soccer (football for us the educated :P) I brought my finals tix for the a-leauge finals. today.....so fire up for it now...GO U REDS!!!! :D

Edited by sportzgal82

why would you want to come here. it's cloudy, wet, foggy and variably cold/luke cold

It's actually quite a nice day in cornwall! but yesterday was minging, and the forecast is rain for the next week so...

i seriously can't imagine being too hot in january!

It snowed here, briefly, on Friday morning! (I'm in Leicestershire, UK).

One of my brothers (I have 5 & 1 sister & no my family is not catholic :P ) wanted to move to New Zealand but couldn't get a work permit :( He stayed for 6 months though, & was there for Christmas a few years back & said about having a barbecue on Christmas day, just sounds so bizarre to me!

I would love to visit Australia one day, but I am not sure if I could live there. I am bad enough with British summers, never have been able to take too much heat. I would much rather it be cold & put a few extra layers on, than it be too hot.