General Chat

Krazy Karl

OK... My dreams are not that weird. lol

I had a dream the other night though that I was apart of Dumbledore's Army, and we were having a battle with Voldemort in a supermarket :lol: dreams are weird.

Edited by Drew

:lol: :lol:

I would love to have a dream about me being on the dark side of any story or film or just some wacked up idea in my head... It'll be a nice change from dreaming good all the time haha.

However, as wacky as my dreams are, I use alot of them in my writting, yet twist it around a little for it to make more sense lol.

Mmmm. That was good icecream. Sprinkles. Nuts. Maple syrup. Whipped cream... I think a heart attack is in order :lol:

I hate you, you know that. <_< I'm starving. All I had for tea was a bit of chicken and I just had a tangelo (which strangely tastes and look like a manderin). I had a fight with my husband before tea and I didn't eat just out of principle because I was so mad at him. Proved nothing, but it's my thing. Now I'm suffering for it.

Edited by KaitieL

Go wack him over the head with a frying pan, and then use it to cook something nice :P

Hahaha, I use my dreams in writing too. That's where I get most of my ideas from :P

I'm writting a story at the moment, and I was telling one of my mates last night, alot of my main plot points have come from dreams... Without them, I would have barely anything to write :lol:

Go wack him over the head with a frying pan, and then use it to cook something nice :P

He's asleep. I should wake him up and make him go out and get something. I couldn't be bothered to cook. We have Easy Mac but you really have to be in the mood for that. Anyway the kitchen's so nice and clean at the moment, I don't want to ruin it.