General Chat

Krazy Karl

Okay, so maybe it hasn’t exactly been 2 years yet but I’ll say I’m pretty damn close to it. And plus, its school holidays. On the 8th July, I probably wont even have time to come on here, so I thought what’s better then to post this topic. Plus, by the time I post it, it shall be July 8th tomorrow so hey, I’m close enough.

I’m not sure if some of you actually remember me, or whatnot, most people I know and remember probably don’t even visit anymore. I’ve barley visited this forum this year, so I’ve missed a heap of stuff.

Haha. So I guess this thread is just to say what an wacky 2 years it has been on this forum. I still remember joining up here and getting all obsessed with the fanfics and typing lyk diz <3. I was only 13. Haha. How times have changed.

I doubt these people still visit anymore butttt a big thanks to

- The –dead- JM Crew: Becky, Kat, Sam, Rach and Me And I think Tasha was also in it, am I right?. All the late night chats on them two characters and everything else that went on

- To Sam – for being the amazing friend you are and you’ll probably never se this but so what.

- Aaron: Having spoken to you in like a year now, and I dunno where you went to off my msn list, and I doubt you’ll see this but its worth a try. Haha. Loved your artwork when you used to actually post it. Haha. And oh my gosh. Did you know, the one reason I joined this forum, was before I saw your fanfic? Cant remember the name but I was really in love with it haha

- Sian: Gosh. The first person I ever started talking to off the internet. You were the one that told me about bttb. Haha. Talking with you in the General Chat thread was the best. I came on as a guest the other day and was reading posts form like a year ago and they were the funniest things ever. Hahha and your obsession with … was it Corey? Pretty sure it was. Good times.

Haha and theres probably so many other people I can thank but they probably don’t really come on. Ohh wait, Lauren =D Back in the days where we used to PM each other all the timee. Eek .I’m sorry I havnt replied, but yeah I’m never on here anymore. Or if I am, it’s as a guest.

Had so many memories on here in the past 2 years, how could I forget. From my obsession with Rachel, or Rachie as I used to say, to the anger of post counts being removed, to some stuff I don’t even want to think about, and then to the never ending competitions.

You know, I still watch home and away, just some parts of it I cant stand! Haha.

Hhaha and back in the days where my user name was like HomeAndAwayFan or something

Then it was <3AmyMathews and now its thisss. Ahh so yewah. This thread is just to point out and reminisce some of the moments I've had on here and to say thanks.