General Chat

Krazy Karl

Hey Natalie... was wondering where you had been hiding!

Glad to know that your computer is working again! :)

Welcome back to the forum... missed you... happy to see you active on the forum once again!

I'm guessing your downloading lots of episodes at the moment... lots to catch up on!

Hiii, im so glad someone missed me! I was shure nobody would remember me :P

Im back for good now cuz this is still my favorite forum!

I can only download one episode a day so its hard keeping up but im trying. Im very glad Belle and Drew are still together and its so much fun that Belle is getting a big storyline now :)

I'm sure there are many more that have missed you too!

Yes Drew and Belle are still together... infact one of the only couples still going strong and the chemistry hasn't gone! :wub:

The current Belle storyline has been fantastic... really gripping stuff and well acted and written by all! About time Belle got a good storyline!

Maybe you should catch up with old episodes from youtube... then you can watch more! :)

Ermm, I'm a bit spaced out at the moment, which i soooooooooo don't like this werid feeling..Cause of the medication I'm on, sorry if i don't make sense :lol:

But still feeling pretty rough :( ...

Edited by Di

:(

0001230910dr.jpg

At least eight people have died after a gunman opened fire at a school in southern Finland.

A teacher at Jokela secondary school, in Tuusula municipality, 60km from Helsinki, said afterwards the gunman was one of the school's pupils.

Three people were injured in the shooting, according to early reports. One of those shot was the school principal.

A YouTube video apparently predicting the shooting was posted on the video sharing site some time previously.

The video, entitled 'Jokela High School Massacre - 11/7/2007', shows a still photo of a school that appears to be of the High School. The photo then fragments to reveal a red-tinted picture of a man pointing a gun at the camera.

Police surrounded the school and a city official announced shortly before 2pm that the siege was over.

Despite having the third-highest per capita ratio of handgun ownership in the world, violent incidents are rare at Finnish schools.

According to Finnish media, there have been four stabbings at schools since 1999, none fatal.

I was watching a documentary on sleep the other day. They said that teenagers are programmed to stay up late and wake up late, but high school starts early. So, along with the mood swings of puberty and the stress of school work, teenagers are also sleep-deprived. And no doubt looked down on for "sleeping in" when they get the chance, even though they can't really help it. And people wonder why things like this happen :rolleyes:

Edited by emmasi