General Chat

Krazy Karl

Aww, i'm sorry to hear that you've got that at the moment :(. I'm sure you'll catch up though! :D xxx

I've just logged on here to find...not very many updated threads which is a bit of a shame. I'm going to go around in a minute and start posting, and see if anyone wants to join in with any H&A discussion!!!

Oh i've just remembered that the X Factor live shows start tomorrow!! The Royal is back on Sunday as well...yay! :D

^ I know know! :(

Mums being a total cow about it.

On Tuesday when I asked her she was like "Yeah. Sure"

Then this morning [Wednesday] she was like "No. No. Your not going"

So i really dont know. If I dont go, I told her I'm killing my self :P And I've been playing my collection of about 35 Delta songs full volume all afternoon.

Ahha well she is just lucky your not me I have like 100 or something like that

Delta is going to be awesome I'll talk to you tomorrow night and find out if you are coming then but just keep begging because Delta will so be worth it.

I'm going to the Aria's on Sunday! Hopefuly I will see her there to.

I don't want to start a big thing over this topic - perhaps people would like to discuss it elsewhere - but the radio just said that Rove McManus is moving on from Belinda Emmet with Tasma Walton. Now, why bring up such a sensitive issue if I have little interest in discussing it? BECAUSE... I was thinking about Rove and Belinda literally minutes before they started talking about this! I was thinking (rather coldly) that now that she's gone, in theory, he could get with any of the hot single guests he's had on his show. I'm not saying that he would, it was just one of those idle thoughts that one has from time to time... I was also wondering if he still wore his wedding ring, and I was thinking I should check next time... and then I hear that he's getting with Tasma Walton! The same girl that on the Rove '99 DVD, he was obsessing over as his hottest ever guest (besides Belinda I'm sure :P)!!! It's just... it's too darn freaky is what it is!! I just had to tell someone! :o

Edited by emmasi