General Chat

Krazy Karl

Aw, at least it should sort out your random sleeping patterns! Though I guess that will mean I lose my insomniac buddy..... :P

I'm all go at the moment, leaving for Palm Beach in 23 hours and 38 minutes.....and I have so much stuff to take with me....camcorder box, stills camera, lenses, filters, laptop, webcam, headset, microphone cable, BTTB hard-drive, mapbooks....even clothes!

Eek!

I'm all go at the moment, leaving for Palm Beach in 23 hours and 38 minutes.....and I have so much stuff to take with me....camcorder box, stills camera, lenses, filters, laptop, webcam, headset, microphone cable, BTTB hard-drive, mapbooks....even clothes!

Eek!

What!!?, you not counting the seconds then Dan :lol: .. Boys and there toys, I bet there is more 'gadgets' than clothes going :P

So hope you have a good Journey...

Eek!

Any room for me?! :P Have a fantastic trip over there Dan!! I'll be thinking of ya tommorow *images of Dan on Palm Beach with his camcorder box, stills camera, lenses, filters, laptop, webcam, headset, microphone cable, BTTB hard-drive, mapbooks...and clothes* :P. I can't wait until I move other there...will have to wait a few more years though :lol:.

Well in the last 2 hours I actually forgot completely about going to Australia and as a result am rather behind in my packing!

Found out this evening that a mate from Uni died last week on his 23rd birthday. He fell into a quarry after taking a shortcut home. We weren't particularly close, we worked together quite a bit in the first year, but we always use to talk on MSN as he was a closet H&A fan...funny he was always quiet in real life, but unstoppable on MSN....I only saw him 2 weeks ago at Graduation.....

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/new...n_quarry_plunge

:(