General Chat

Krazy Karl

^ Aww good luck with all that reading.

Uni is finally over for the semester! I did my final prac exam yesterday morning. It was pretty horrible. I really don't want to fail that unit. *crosses fingers* Oh well, nothing I can do about it now. On holidays - yay! But we're moving house so it's kinda getting a bit chaotic around here.

What's everyone else up to?

Anyone here?

I'm bored I left school early cos I can't do sport atm.

I have a dress up party tonight and I don't know what to go as the theme is What I wanted to be when I grew up. I think I will end up just wearing my old ballet stuff but I will freeze.

Anyone got any ideas?

Omg I'm so excited this time tomorrow I will be on my way to England :D

Yeh I though of thet but everyone is so I'm trying to come up with something else I don't like to be the same I'm a weird child now I'm thinking I'll go complety opposite to them and go as a footballer I'll were my sharks jersey and black short shorts. I'll look like an idiot and the most girly footballer ever but I like to be differant.

For some reason I always end up with the most odd looking costumes at dress up parties I comp up with weird ideas so far this yr I have been as a hippy hobo, ninja turtle and tonight a footballer. All my friends have dress up parties it's so frustrating finding something to wear.