General Chat

Krazy Karl

Spekaing of meeting cast members, I'm met

Jessica Tovey (Belle)

Bobby Morley (Drew) and hugged him :P

Sharni Vinson (Cassie)

Tim Cambell (Dan)

:)

OMG OMG OMG!!! You met Jess and Bobby! You got to hug him!!! Awww! I would love to meet them! What did you jess and bobby talk about? Details please :P

I couldnt stay long to talk, because it was at a Westfield signing :) But it was awesome

-Something I worte on myspace, copied to here.-

WARNING: Long :P Its the story of that day.

I met them in February 2007 and I'm never going to forget it. I remember sitting there one night watching Home and Away when text came across the bottom of the screen saying that there would be Home and Away stars doing signings and what not. I told Mum and she agreed to take me. I was so happy! the next day, we got a few buses there. We got a bus into the city and then walked up to Martin place. We got a bus from there into East Gardens, which took like 1 hour. But it was all worth it. By the time that we got there, hundreds of people had already shown up. This was about 1 30 and they weren’t due there until 2. When they finally came, Tim did a dance with his partner for a TV show, and they talked all about Home and Away. Then came the signings. We got in a perfectly good line, but the security guard didn’t like it, so we all had to move. Before we moved, I was near the front and after he moved us all, I was abit more then halfway down which was annoying because I spend about 1.5 hours standing their looking around. When the line finally moved, I was so happy to get on stage with them. I didn’t get any photos because my camera is mental, but I got their autographs, and had a quick conversation with Jess. She’s a really nice girl but she’s really skinny. Tim said hey to asked and me me how I was. Sharni smiled at me and Bobby said practically the same as Tim. Then I hugged Bobby. Because I wanted to and he’s cute. I got off the stage area thingy and went to go and find mum who by now was somewhere in this big shopping center. I called her and she came down to meet me then we got on the bus and went home again.

I have written this short story but I don't know if I want to post it. I posted it on a different forum, but then I changed it a bit, hopefully to the better.

I kind of want to post it as I think it is okay, and I'd like opinions, but at the same time I have the feeling it sucks as none of my best friends liked it. Or in their words they "have read better stuff by me".

I'm afraid I have lost my ability to write :S

I couldnt stay long to talk, because it was at a Westfield signing :) But it was awesome

-Something I worte on myspace, copied to here.-

WARNING: Long :P Its the story of that day.

I met them in February 2007 and I'm never going to forget it. I remember sitting there one night watching Home and Away when text came across the bottom of the screen saying that there would be Home and Away stars doing signings and what not. I told Mum and she agreed to take me. I was so happy! the next day, we got a few buses there. We got a bus into the city and then walked up to Martin place. We got a bus from there into East Gardens, which took like 1 hour. But it was all worth it. By the time that we got there, hundreds of people had already shown up. This was about 1 30 and they weren’t due there until 2. When they finally came, Tim did a dance with his partner for a TV show, and they talked all about Home and Away. Then came the signings. We got in a perfectly good line, but the security guard didn’t like it, so we all had to move. Before we moved, I was near the front and after he moved us all, I was abit more then halfway down which was annoying because I spend about 1.5 hours standing their looking around. When the line finally moved, I was so happy to get on stage with them. I didn’t get any photos because my camera is mental, but I got their autographs, and had a quick conversation with Jess. She’s a really nice girl but she’s really skinny. Tim said hey to asked and me me how I was. Sharni smiled at me and Bobby said practically the same as Tim. Then I hugged Bobby. Because I wanted to and he’s cute. I got off the stage area thingy and went to go and find mum who by now was somewhere in this big shopping center. I called her and she came down to meet me then we got on the bus and went home again.

Aww you are very lucky for getting to meet them :)