General Chat

Krazy Karl

No one is here again.

Arrgh I hate netball some fat kid stood on my toe today and broke it now it's all swollen :angry:

Well I'm off now I'm going to a party and it's fluro so I had to go shopping this afternoon. I hate theme parties and in a couple of weeks I have another one but it's animal theme, that's even harder.

I'm suposd to be doing a commerce assingment but I can't be stuffed it can wait till tonight.

I'm so sick of this cold weather go away already! I really don't remember it ever being this cold last winter and it's not even winter yet.

But it has started snowing down the Snowy Mountains, which means we might actually get a good season this yr not like the crap we got last yr.

Oh wow dont I feel loved I'm spam.

Well I'm good but I've got a bit of a cold and I am FREEZING!

How about you?

Friday Flat? What the hell were you doing skiing there? Was it your 1st yr or something?

There is always good snow there at Thredbo and at Perisher the best snow is on frount valley, because it is a man made snow.

I'm taking about all the runs and stuff where they don;t have snow machines it was all icey and heaps of exposed rocks.