General Chat

Krazy Karl

^ Lol. :P

I can't swallow them without water, try impossible! :P

Rachel, i used to be like that and it was mind over matter for me everytime i tried to swallow a pill i thought to myself "nope, i just can't swallow it" and i didn't then eventually i got someone to distract me while try to swallow them so i wasn't thinking about not being able to swallow them and i managed to do it because i was distracted i didn't have time to think no i can't do it.

Yeh its the same with me. I tell myself that im gunna choke or something, i really need to get over it cause if i ever have to take tablets etc im gunna be introuble!

How can you take them without water! Now that is wierd lol. Either that, or an incredible talent! lol

Edited by vale4eva

Lol I swallow the huge long ones without water .... :unsure::blush:

Now I'm seriously worried lol!!

Aside from that, I'm getting some self-discipline and heading off to do some homework lol!

Chat to everyone again soon

Night xxx

Night x

:o Since when did you get self disicipline?

lol. Its all talk! :P

Alli isn't the only one - I swallow all tablets without water (apart from the yucky paracetamol ones that have a hard, shiny surface like mint imperials). I guess once you've had so many, you realise that water just becomes an unnecessary hassle. :P