General Chat

Krazy Karl

Haha, The guys here are too.

But your not a A-Hole..so thats one good guy :)

Thansk. :P

What's "Man-Flu" ?

Man-flu is the kind of flu that only men get. And it`s a 100 times worse than the one women and children get.

It`s really just a normal flu, but since men`s not jused to pain, they think it`s the worst thing ever. :P

Ah... Ok. :P

Thanks for explaining...

Atleast you don't have to pee out Kidney Stones. :lol:

Yes you are right, we don't pee out kidney stones, they are extremly painful to pass, the are smaller than a peanut. So try passing something bigger than a water melon, then tell me the difference in pain.

Edited by Emmadolly

Yes you are right, we don't pee out kidney stones, they are extremly painful to pass, the are smaller than a peanut. So try passing something bigger than a water melon, then tell me the difference in pain.

True. :P

Thanks hun, yeah I hope it'll ok in a couple of days Cal!!!

Well, we are here if you need a chat. :)

Di. I hope things get better soon :) If you ever did to talk to anyone, feel free to PM me :)

Well, we are here if you need a chat. :)

Awe bless you thanks guys, same goes to you guys,!! :)

Hye Jackie hun, how was your Holiday!!!

Edited by Di

Hi Di my holiday was good thanks hope everything gets better soon. Hi Cal and everyone are you unwell Cal?

Glad it went well hun, yeah just that I'm having another very painful period, the second in two weeks. This is not normal for me. Painfull yes, two in a month No :angry: