General Chat

Krazy Karl

I doubt its as painfull as childbirth :P

But then again I wouldnt know that as I havent been in labour before :lol:

What's "Man-Flu" ?

Im not sure, me and Di were talking "girly" things and then we said that guys get it lucky as they dont have as many problems as women..and then we said men have Man Flu..im still not really sure if what im typing makes any sense at all.

I think all men should be kicked in the privates every month, at least 5 times a day. So they have some sort of understanding what us females go through. So i will start ' steve where are you, i got a present for you' .

:lol:

I have been kicked in the area a load of times so I know the pain! :P

Guys go through a "time" aswell. It's not sore, but very annoying. Body starts to change (Like the Womens), facial hair etc.

Also, Guys get bullied way more than girls in school... I talk from experience. <_<

I think all men should be kicked in the privates every month, at least 5 times a day. So they have some sort of understanding what us females go through. So i will start ' steve where are you, i got a present for you' .

:lol:

I have been kicked in the area a load of times so I know the pain! :P

Guys go through a "time" aswell. It's not sore, but very annoying. Body starts to change (Like the Womens), facial hair etc.

Also, Guys get bullied way more than girls in school... I talk from experience. <_<

I am so sorry if you have been bullied, it is not fair to a person at all.

I suppose us girls are talking about things that we can't change about ourselves, the same way you will feel about being bullied. But periods every month is a total pain in the butt. Not meaning it was your fault at all.

Edited by Emmadolly