General Chat

Krazy Karl

Hey guys!

I have a quick question, any help would be much appreciated. I've got an iPod and so use iTunes to store my music. I've imported it into the Library, but does anyone know how I can change the category by which all the music is ordered. Aat the moment it's done by the first name of the artist, but I wanna change it to album name so that all the songs of each album are together. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks

XxX

Go to your iPod in iTunes. If they are sorted by artist then 'Artist" is in blue. Just click on "Album". It should sort them. Hope that helped :)

Came across this story earlier, and I actually thought it was a joke at first, it's so absurd and sad. Drinking at age 10 and smoking 20 cigarettes a day and sex so far underage, something went seriously wrong there. What is the world coming to...

Girl, 11, to become Britain's youngest mum

POLICE have launched an investigation into the case of a Lothian schoolgirl who is set to become Britain's youngest mum.

The girl, who has not been named, was today reported as saying she is "really excited" about the prospect of having a child after losing her virginity to a boy, who is understood to be aged 15, following a night out in Edinburgh last August.

Police and social workers have launched an investigation into the case and are set to interview the girl. Reports have been submitted to the procurator fiscal - and the boy has now been charged with statutory rape. He appeared at Edinburgh Sheriff Court during the last month and faces further court appearances.

In an interview with The Scottish Sun, the girl, who smokes up to 20 roll-up cigarettes a day and started drinking aged ten, said she hoped the baby would be a boy. She said she began smoking when she was nine years old and started drinking just a year later.

She is due to give birth in a few weeks, breaking the record set by Jenny Teague of Dorset, who had a baby when she was aged 12 years and nine months in 1997.

The West Lothian girl's mother, who has not been named, told the newspaper how she was "proud" of her daughter: "She's grown up a lot in the last few months and her pregnancy has brought us closer together. At first I wasn't too happy about becoming a gran but now I'm used to the idea I'm really looking forward to having another girl around the house.

The 34-year-old mother-of-six pledged to support the schoolgirl and has offered to look after the baby while the young mum is at school.

The girl's dad is also understood to have pledged to back his daughter all the way.