General Chat

Krazy Karl

Hi Im from Ireland too, and i just want to say that the dublin bus rampage was just so freaky,and of course the Gardai should have done a better job trying to stop the bus, i mean it was pathetic how far the guy got.

I totally agree with you. I don't know how he travelled so far through Dublin. The Gardaí did nothing to stop him.

It freaked me out when I heard it on the Six:One news. Nothing that bad happens over here.

Hey ....

Just a quick question to anybody that can help me ....

what does 'Please do not post-date your cheque' mean?

It means do not date you cheque for a date next week or next month...as they can't bank it unitl that date...I think!

I mainly say Y'alright, Hey or How do

I've just reignited an old obsession by upgrading to The Sims 2! Whoopsy! Spent the last 4 hours creating a family and renovating a house for them.....

I loved the Sims 1, had all the expansion packs although never actually loaded the last one on. I bought the Sims 2 but my PC didn't have enough memory, and then I had to get a new PC when my old one died. As well as causing the inconvenience of getting me kicked out of BTTB BB for not being around for three weeks, it also meant I lost all my Sims stuff. I got the new PC and loaded Sims 2 on, and although I like the 3D element, it's not the same without all the expansions and stuff. I might get around to putting The Sims 1 on my new PC eventually, try and recreate my old families and stuff.

I loved the Sims 1 too, had quite a few of the expansion packs but had to stop for a while when I realised that all of them put together took up about 5GB of my computer - which was needed at the time for editing. I downloaded loads of mods and random objects from various websites over the years, which often were better than what the expansion packs offered anyway :wink:

Gah, I had tonight all planned, was going to write my final piece of work before I am free of Uni for another 5 months, but as it was a nice evening we decided to go for a quick drink - that drink ended up being a nice meal on the waterside, followed by 4 pitchers of various cocktails at the bar next door, followed by Mission Impossible 3 at the Odeon next door to the bar - over the 7 hours we gradually worked our way down the wharf :P

redgrift-odeon-lrg.jpg