General Chat

Krazy Karl

Well , Me and My sister aren't happy shappy friends we have conflicts all the time . But it's strange to see her go I allways cried but one of my friends ( who was also saying goodbye to his brother ) so I didn't cried when the bus was out of sight I told my dad "Time to Party" , But I miss her so hard

Well this is a favor !! I got a channel thats viewing Movies 24/24 7/7 and tomorrow Their is A cinderlla story at 11:30 am , So if you get on here in the morning just telle me ' a cinderlla story at 11:30 on Prime "

Because I allways forget , they played that movie twice before and I allways forgot to tape it !

Hehe....I'm like that too....I forget everything so easily - it comes in one ear and goes out the other! I have little yellow Post-It notes stuck all over my walls and my desk at school! Although now there are so many of them that I forget why they are there in the first place!

XxX

'Blue Water High' - isn't that an Australian drama about surfers? I see it sometimes on a Saturday morning, although unfortunately I missed it today because I had an Open Morning at school today...grrr!