General Chat

Krazy Karl

I'm like a fixture here. I had bad social phobia and now I'm housebound all the time for family reasons. It makes me want to go out everyday now. No one listens to me, no one really talks to me and everyone elses feeling are so much more important than mine by the sounds of it.

Social Phobia's Suck! I had one.

PM me if you wanna talk about it ;)

I think I know what you're on about after what you wrote in your LJ recently...?

I have written about it in my LJ. May write about it in full later on.

I'm supposed to be going round to sisters house at 8 but now I have to go at 9. When I said to Mum that I am going to ring and say forget it, I get told that it's not fair on sister. Even though it was sister who changed the time.

Am going to go round and talk to sister because she is the only one who understands and knows how I feel about the family issues.

I think I know what you're on about after what you wrote in your LJ recently...?

I have written about it in my LJ. May write about it in full later on.

I'm supposed to be going round to sisters house at 8 but now I have to go at 9. When I said to Mum that I am going to ring and say forget it, I get told that it's not fair on sister. Even though it was sister who changed the time.

Am going to go round and talk to sister because she is the only one who understands and knows how I feel about the family issues.

Sisters always know how to sort things out!

It struck me today just how many genuinely friendly and compassionate people visit this board. I think that that is what sets it aside from other sites and means that we have such a high member count.

I agree, everybody here is extreamly friendly and helpfull. Well, there are one or two attention seeking "people"!!

Edited by Cal F