General Chat

Krazy Karl

I was going to do a Zoolander pose but my sister is better at that look than me.

Cal, could you be a sweetie and PM me with your picture. I've searched the picture thread and can't find it!

Tis the last page love.

I think you're in there, Jess. :lol:

Awe bttb, bringing another two bttber's, togehter, aw sweet. Something Tom says to me about two certain members on here, Get in there Mum!

Night you hussy x x x x

Di says it in slow motion, noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! God hell no, I don't feel so for him. I feel sorry for who's forum he's plonked his ass in!!! And his friends he's made.

Jeeeeeeeez we either have none or a ****ing bus load, stopping off at bttb... read between the lines, dudes and dudettes

Too bad that I was not all that active when all of that "went down" or whatever the cool kids are saying these days.

You should be glad..it wasnt pretty....Jess was glorious though...:D

Umm... Frankie? I think I have to give you a warning for that.

Cheers ar supposed to be LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad that I was not all that active when all of that "went down" or whatever the cool kids are saying these days.

You should be glad..it wasnt pretty....Jess was glorious though...:D

She held her head high and kept her dignaty, throughout.