General Chat

Krazy Karl

At my grandparents' golden wedding anniversary last year, countless people said "I haven't seen you since you were wee. Haven't you grown?". I have to say, it started to wear a little thin, considering I don't recall ever meeting any of them.

At my grandparents' golden wedding anniversary last year, countless people said "I haven't seen you since you were wee. Haven't you grown?". I have to say, it started to wear a little thin, considering I don't recall ever meeting any of them.

I know what you mean Liz.

My dad's parents got divorced, so she married another guy and he had like five million other wifes and kids.

So on christmas day when we go up to my grans house, there are hundreds of people I am related to that I havn't seen.

This guy came up to me and was like, "Hey Cal, I havn't seen you in a while". I was like :Who the frigg was that?"........it was my uncle!! :o

Then to top it all off, I have tons of "Step" relations which are snobs and they **** me off so much!!

My dad's side of the family is Irish and (please correct me if I am wrong) Irish families tend to be rather big. My dad has 6 siblings, each of whom have several children each, as did my grandparent's parents, their children etc. Somehow, they all seem to know me, but I don't know them. :P

My dad's side of the family is Irish and (please correct me if I am wrong) Irish families tend to be rather big. My dad has 6 siblings, each of whom have several children each, as did my grandparent's parents, their children etc. Somehow, they all seem to know me, but I don't know them. :P

Irish Famlies are Huge!! Mine is small, just 1 sis and parents......and the cat!!

A guy up the road has 6 sisters and 3 brothers!!

Lalalala....lalalalala

I have that going through my head for some strange reason!!