General Chat

Krazy Karl

Hey guy's I'm druged up to the eye ball's been in hospital collasped on Friday pm.With severe Migraine and vomiting and my epilepsy :( just come home this afternoon.Still with a headache and sickness.Is there something different with the forum? can't quite put me brain into gear so for give me if I sound more stupid rhan normal. Missing you all. Takl soon. xx

Oh no! Get Well Soon Di! All those late nights won't have helped! You rest up and take it easy for a while!

I think the only things different with the forum is the Creativity & Multimedia forum has opened, we have nearly 70 new avatars that I made (which I see you've found) and we have a few more rules! :D

thnaks Dan yeh it was the first think i saw when i come back on. Yeh i hope i feel better soon aswell.xxyeah burning the candle at both ends not good, my hair is falling out much more a well it's only har but I'm upset over it. wll at least I cna go blonde with a wig. got to go feel rather queezzy and ew :(:(.

Edited by Di

thnaks Dan yeh it was the first think i saw when i come back on. Yeh i hope i feel better soon aswell.xxyeah burning the candle at both ends not good, my hair is falling out much more a well it's only har  but I'm upset over it. wll at least I cna go blonde with a wig. got to go feel rather queezzy and ew :(  :(.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*Hugs* Get well soon