General Chat

Krazy Karl

:o ?70!? I didn't know they even made shavers that expensive.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh i seen far more expensive shavers than that beleave me. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Indeed! There was one there for ?200!! That's just over the top!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ahhh, but does it do the job extremely well?

To be honest, If I found a razor that could completely stop my leg hair from ever growing back, I wouldn't mind paying ?200 for it!

Edited by iluvgypsynash

Just watching the Eurovision Song Contest - so far the songs are quite shocking! And they all sound the same - even Terry says so!

The only reason I watch it is for Terry Wogan - as the night goes on he gets funnier as he gets more tipsy on his bottle of Bailey's! :D

Just watching the Eurovision Song Contest - so far the songs are quite shocking! And they all sound the same - even Terry says so!

The only reason I watch it is for Terry Wogan - as the night goes on he gets funnier as he gets more tipsy on his bottle of Bailey's! :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

same here dan :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

same here too..I just love Tel...he's a legend.!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

same here too..I just love Tel...he's a legend.!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think anyone would watch with out Tel doing it :)

Hmm Bosnia's isn't particularly a good song but it's catchy - they usually seem to get the votes

Wonder if we'll get one of the lowest again! Thing is all the countries seem to vote for their friends or neighbours - UK seem to give Ireland quite a few but I don't know why as they never gave us any decent points! But they were booted off last year anyway :D