General Chat

Krazy Karl

My brother must be only 3 1/2 years older than me, he's born same year as you. Oh well it really doesn't matter.

Ah I see! It's interesting though, now that I think about it I've always had friends of all ages... like even in school I had friends in higher grades and younger grades as well as my own grade.

I would of been one of those anoying brothers who when you invited your friends over I would spend more time with them then you would :P

Here's the ep summary:

Meanwhile Ben and Jonesy follow up a motel manager’s report of a peeping tom, only to find themselves in a siege situation with Jonesy being threatened with a nail gun.

Ben finds himself in a familiar situation—threatening to shoot someone in order to save a colleague.

He shot Susie's husband (played by Matt Passmore out of Last Man Standing)who was drunk and had her gun on her

finds he can’t do it, and quite literally walks away.

Failing at his job, and rejected by Susie, Ben spirals into a depression which ends with him contemplating his service revolver on a lonely country road.

He ends up moving to Perth to be with his kids, but I thought he was going to top himself.

Ah I see! It's interesting though, now that I think about it I've always had friends of all ages... like even in school I had friends in higher grades and younger grades as well as my own grade. Maybe I'm just a friends whore or something :lol:

:lol: If I think about it i've always had friends a couple of years older or years younger, never really any my age. Maybe it shows i'm very mature but have an immature side? :huh:

Here's the ep summary:

Meanwhile Ben and Jonesy follow up a motel manager’s report of a peeping tom, only to find themselves in a siege situation with Jonesy being threatened with a nail gun.

Ben finds himself in a familiar situation—threatening to shoot someone in order to save a colleague.

He shot Susie's husband (played by Matt Passmore out of Last Man Standing)who was drunk and had her gun on her

finds he can’t do it, and quite literally walks away.

Failing at his job, and rejected by Susie, Ben spirals into a depression which ends with him contemplating his service revolver on a lonely country road.

He ends up moving to Perth to be with his kids, but I thought he was going to top himself.

Thankyou Dean!! I saw the episode where he shot Susie's husband. Then for reasons out of my control I missed the next one (the one with Ben leaving) and when I turned the next time he was gone, and then they started with the whole Baxter thing and killing Clancy :angry: And I just thought, I've had enough!

That's like me because I'm the year younger than everyone else at school, I know heaps in the younger years. But the year above mine gets along heaps with mine so I know heaps of them.

Yeah I was one of those people too, one of the youngest in my grade.

So I was always friends with people from lower grades, but because I was anoyed at being young in my grade I'd make friends with people in higher grades to try and not feel left out or something... I dunno

:lol: If I think about it i've always had friends a couple of years older or years younger, never really any my age. Maybe it shows i'm very mature but have an immature side? :huh:

Yeah, well now it's much wider gaps then at school. I regularliy go out with friends maybe 5-10 years older and I have heaps of friends that aren't even 18 yet! Even at work I get on great with the young kids, so maybe I'm really immature deep down too!