General Chat

Krazy Karl

Why do people have to post in post in some ridiculous font, in pink or purple and about size 50, do they think we're blind. There's nothing wrong this plain boring font.

I completely agree Ryan, some people post in realyl huge fonts, so a post that would normally take up 6 lines consumes half a page! :blink:

Then they use colours that make it harder to read too! I don't mind people changing the font colour if it's still easily readable (not that I could be arsed to change the font settings!) but some people change it so that it's yellow or pale pink or something else that causes you to strain your eyes to read it! Totally pointless and just irritating! <_<

What is even more frustrating is the people that do this will post in this normal font for some of their posts and then it's back to the huge fonts again, why can't they just stick to one size of font. Preferrably the smaller one lol.

The smaller the better!!

Edited by Cal F

Why do people have to post in post in some ridiculous font, in pink or purple and about size 50, do they think we're blind. There's nothing wrong this plain boring font.

I completely agree Ryan, some people post in realyl huge fonts, so a post that would normally take up 6 lines consumes half a page! :blink:

Then they use colours that make it harder to read too! I don't mind people changing the font colour if it's still easily readable (not that I could be arsed to change the font settings!) but some people change it so that it's yellow or pale pink or something else that causes you to strain your eyes to read it! Totally pointless and just irritating! <_<

I hate when people post in yellow!!

Anybody there??

I am.

It kind of irritates me how I can't use my usual forum avatar here, my forum avatar is cool! It's a cat with an eye patch! :lol:

Actually, here it is...

profiles_478252.jpg

Maybe if I put the H&A logo above his head, or put him on Colleen's lap or something, I could use him here too! :lol: