Characters who never met and what could have happened if they did

CaptainTed84

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, CaptainTed84 said:

I assume they mean Heath from 2011 when he started appearing on the show

Heath as student would be an interesting premise. Heath changing for the better as a father and husband. If someone had taken him under their wing as a teen, that change would have happened sooner. Also Heath and Flathead would have had an interesting dynamic in a class room setting...

2 minutes ago, harrietjames said:

Heath as student would be an interesting premise. Heath changing for the better as a father and husband. If someone had taken him under their wing as a teen, that change would have happened sooner. Also Heath and Flathead would have had an interesting dynamic in a class room setting...

I actually agree 100%, that would have been so cool to watch

On 25/01/2017 at 11:30, Blaxland 89 said:

Yes. A Dodge and brax fight would have been great for the 25th anniversary. 

As my avatar might suggest. It be great to have Lucinda, rosy and Shauna in the same scene. Would confuse everyone. 

Not only do all 3 characters look similar, they all ended up working as a teacher at summer bay despite not coming in the show for that role, they all were introduced as a relative of a member of the main cast, they all had that same personality trait in that they could never make up they're mind about who the love or what theu really should be doing in life, and they all left under a cloud leaving a heart broken lover behind. Although only Shauna rubbed salt into the wound by returning only to then break Charlottes heart too. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived