Fanfiction prompts?

fangirloverload101

I have an idea but I would like to know what you guys think about it. Here is how it could go: People post their H&A prompts in this topic and if a fanfiction writer sees a prompt request that they'd like to fill, they can fill it. No one would be forced to fill the prompt requests either, it'd be a purely voluntary thing. Like for example, if you came onto the topic and saw that someone had a really cool prompt request and you wanted to fill it, all you'd do is quote the post and say that you are willing to submit the prompt. What do you guys think about this? I just thought it'd be a fun service during the hiatus. 

Like a request service? :) I think they used to have something like that on here (maybe not for a few years?) where people asked for writers to write certain scenarios. I think it's a nice idea. :) Is there something in particular you want someone to write about, or are you looking for inspiration yourself? 

4 hours ago, Ludub said:

Like a request service? :) I think they used to have something like that on here (maybe not for a few years?) where people asked for writers to write certain scenarios. I think it's a nice idea. :) Is there something in particular you want someone to write about, or are you looking for inspiration yourself? 

Yep, like a request service! I'm looking for both tbh. I want inspiration but there's also some story ideas that I'm interested in particular. 

7 hours ago, pembie said:

Its a good idea but seeing as its Christmas and people will be busy How about getting a team of writers together and then each writer take it in turns to write a chapter each? Would something like that work?

Oh my god! I love that idea! :) Could you imagine how weird it would be though, if we went from your writing style to mine, or vice versa?! lol! From delightfully bonkers escapades, to a world of darkness and pain?! :lol: That would be hilarious! Count me in! Definitely. :) haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived