Beautiful scene from 2000

beau_t

16 minutes ago, adam436 said:

I love Donald, but he really is one of the most tragic characters the show has had: he's had three divorces and three of his four children have passed away (ironically, two of the actresses that played his surviving child have also passed away).

I like them bring back Rebecca being recast and Lisa McCune plays her.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Blaxland 89 said:

After drifting away from the show in the second half of  96, this is one of the scenes that got me interested in the show again. I remember at the time I loved the character analysis. The drama was less about the cyclone and more about how the characters reacted to it. 

True, it wasn't like the earthquake or bush fire in that respect. It was a very introspective episode. I also remember Irene refusing to leave the Beach House, explaining that the house represented how much she had turned her life around and everything she had worked for. And a scene with Pippa packing away all the photos in the Ross house, explaining to Tiegan how important they were to her.

There was another episode with Shannon writing some kind of uni paper on her computer, basing it on the lives of all her friends in the Bay. It was a really interesting  episode where she kind of analysed all the other characters. At the end of the episode she chose to delete it rather than save it.

7 hours ago, beau_t said:

True, it wasn't like the earthquake or bush fire in that respect. It was a very introspective episode. I also remember Irene refusing to leave the Beach House, explaining that the house represented how much she had turned her life around and everything she had worked for. And a scene with Pippa packing away all the photos in the Ross house, explaining to Tiegan how important they were to her.

There was another episode with Shannon writing some kind of uni paper on her computer, basing it on the lives of all her friends in the Bay. It was a really interesting  episode where she kind of analysed all the other characters. At the end of the episode she chose to delete it rather than save it.

This sounds excellent, can't wait to get to those episodes.

Archived