Beautiful scene from 2000

beau_t

Fantastic scene very well written and superbly acted from Norman, it's a shame we never really get to see anything like that these days, the scenes almost seem to be that quick and onto the next one,really nice to see a good few minutes of Don just talking.

He's one of my favourite characters in the show's history - he was such a complex character and this scene just proves why I loved him so much.

I hope to see him back in the show one day, especially now as Mariyln is back. His 2007 stint was woeful (I stopped watching in 2004 and tuned in just to see him!), so I'd like his final ever appearance to be a good one :)

He still knows Alf, Roo, Irene and Leah (though he was never close to her!) as well.

1 hour ago, adam436 said:

He's one of my favourite characters in the show's history - he was such a complex character and this scene just proves why I loved him so much.

I hope to see him back in the show one day, especially now as Mariyln is back. His 2007 stint was woeful (I stopped watching in 2004 and tuned in just to see him!), so I'd like his final ever appearance to be a good one :)

He still knows Alf, Roo, Irene and Leah (though he was never close to her!) as well.

But there still was never any bad blood between thought!.

On 17/12/2016 at 7:45 PM, Jeremai said:

It would be amazing to have one last big reunion with Donald, Marilyn, Morag, Celia and Barbara. Maybe there's one more secret from Summer Bay 1970 that we don't know about?

That's coming for the show's 30th anniversary in 2018 :D

Oh wait... I'm getting confused with the Braxton reunion :P

• 1 month later...

Archived