Filming dates for 2016

rugbychick08

Hello,

I am just wondering if anybody knows if the cast have finished filming for 2016 as yet? My niece and nephew from QLD absolutely love the show and are down in Sydney at the moment. They have been out to Palm Beach on 2 other occasions, been on the tours etc and have been unsuccessful in seeing any cast or filming. What are the chances of catching them this year? Any help or assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

19 minutes ago, rugbychick08 said:

Hello,

I am just wondering if anybody knows if the cast have finished filming for 2016 as yet? My niece and nephew from QLD absolutely love the show and are down in Sydney at the moment. They have been out to Palm Beach on 2 other occasions, been on the tours etc and have been unsuccessful in seeing any cast or filming. What are the chances of catching them this year? Any help or assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Filming wraps up this week, so your best bet would be between now and Wednesday for the actors being on location (I know they're there today, but that's probably not much help).

Archived