Puppy Love (by pembie) - comments

Ludub

3 hours ago, pembie said:

she couldn’t quite tell if his expression was one of pleasure or the look of needing a constipated poo

Oh my god! I really did spit my tea out at this! :lol: Thanks Pembie! I really needed a laugh! Loved Evie showing off her dominatrix outfit to Matt, and Mason just lying there butt naked admiring himself! This whole thing is very funny, so thanks for cheering me up!

• Like 1

Oh no! Poor Buddy!

Loved Decker's answer as to whether they were safe or not. 'oh heck, who really knows?!' :lol: Love the fact that they're being pursued by angry bakers! Decker's concern that Matt might be concealing baking trays or rolling pins was pretty funny too.

Edited by Ludub
  • Like 1

Another 2 AWESOME chapters !!!1 

"Shock" that i liked Evie's attire with she went to Mason's ......

Decker sure is an, let;s say, intriguing charecter ........   

and WOAH about him shooting Buddy. Hope he pulls through

Edited by JosieTash
  • Like 1

Hahaha! :lol: Brilliant! I was just thinking that we never see Mason and Buddy in the same place! This is so funny! I loved how Irene had nothing better to do with her time so she thought she'd join the band of bakers looking for revenge. Wiping those tables down must get pretty boring alright! :lol:  

Absolutely loved this! 

27 minutes ago, pembie said:

Nate walked calmly through the double swinging operating theatre doors, clipboard in hand where he had doodled a picture of a dog upon the page. What else could you put on a dog’s patient hospital chart record sheet?

As for the bullet, he has had a fair bit of practice with the Braxtons hasn't he?! haha! 

Thanks for this Pembie, you certainly brightened up my tuesday!