Good TV Shows?

CaptainTed84

These are all US shows.  I'll start with:

• Homeland
  • The Americans

Although they're not for everyone and have a political element.  Homeland's focused on the war on terror whereas The Americans is set during the cold war.

Banshee - which I thought was excellent.  A lot of action, sex and violence but some really good characters and storylines.

Gotham - I watched season 3 in a couple of weekends and loved it.  Will watch season 4 once it finishes.

I've also started watching Battlestar Galactica from 2003.  Very different to the show in the late 70s.  I started with the mini series and am currently on season 1- It was recommended to me by someone from work.  It's quite good.

Man in the high castle - Watched the first season and quite enjoyed it.  Haven't seen the second one yet.

Last but not least:

Game of Thrones - The one a lot of people like to talk about

• 3 months later...

If you're into action thrillers, I would definitely suggest Breaking Bad. If you want a suspenseful political drama, House of Cards would do. If you want a mix-up of the two, 24 is the best. And if Fantasy is your thing, definitely Game of Thrones, though there will be a lot of dark and gruesome stuff in it. 

Archived