Everyday Life At Summer Bay

RoisinAshford_4

14 hours ago, pembie said:

If Justin wants to have any chance with Pheobe I think he better get back to town before his choice of wanting her or Hope is made for him :lol: Knowing Kat though if Ash picks Pheobe she will arrest him for it :D Amusing stuff you have going on here

:P:P:P

16 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Ash has definitely got his options open! Good that VJ's there for Billie.

Thanks for the comment x

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys new chapter time!! Thanks for all the usual lovely comments you guys xx:) I f you've got any requests like characters you'd like me to add in be sure to let me know by leaving a comment, Anyways let's get into this chapter xx.

Warning: Contains some strong language & a sex scene at the end!!

Chapter 4

Matt and Evie are in bed together. "Why did it take us so long to realize what we were missing you know, not being together" said Evie kissing him "sh" replied Matt "we're together now" kissing her back. Evie smiles and they rolled over.

~

Ash and Zac are walking along the beach. "Zac what am I going to do I'm ****ing screwed" says Ash. "Zac I can't tell you what to do it really depends on what you're looking for right now. Kat is looking for something serious but Phoebe wants something still serious but a bit of fun it's really up to you." With that Zac walks away leaving Ash to stand alone on the beach. 

~

"Hunter, hey" called Olivia as she walked over to Hunters caravan. "Hey" replied Hunter giving her a kiss. "Wanna head to the diner for some dinner?" Asked Olivia. "Sure" Hunter replied

~

Hunter and Olivia are walking towards the diner. "So it's our HSC in a month or so" Olivia says excitedly. "Well I don't know what you're so excited about" Hunter replies sarcastically "I'm drea-" he's cut off. A car comes out of the blue onto the road it loses control. "Olivia move" Hunter calls out pushing her out of the way. The car hits him head on and drives away. "HUNTER!!!!" Screams Olivia.

~

Ash walks into salt to see Phoebe sitting at the bar. "Hey" he calls over to her. She turns around and smiles at him "hi". Without waiting another minute he kisses her a.d she kisses him back. Brody who is sitting at the counter jaw drops "Justin's not going to like this" he mutters.

~

Ash and Phoebe are back in his caravan. "You sure?" he asks "completely" she replies. He kisses her passionately and the lay on the bed, they both smile to themselves and roll over.

~

PLEASE READ!!!-  Hey loves, the reason I chose Phoebe rather then Kat was that at least despite the frequent sex at least it was a bit of fun Kat and Ash on the other hand are quite frankly completely gross!! 

Roisin xx

I definitely agree with you about Kat and Ash, (well anyone really) being gross! 

Great chapter! Love Matt and Evie together, and glad that Ash chose Phoebe. Surprised that Ash was asking for advice from Zac though! That's a pretty unexpected friendship. 

Oh dear! Looks like Hunter might be a goner?! :huh:

Looking forward to the next chapter x

Archived