Everyday Life At Summer Bay

RoisinAshford_4

I contuine to find Justin's part in this story funny Having to leave town to deicide which girl he wants That made me laugh :lol: I would choose Hope She's got that bad girl thing going on :wub:

Now I'm not going to be much help here. I didn't like either Ash with Pheobe or Kat.. Pheobe and Kyle should have stayed together in the show. So its upto you I'm sure your write whoever you choose well anyways :D

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Ludub said:

Awww, you're welcome! No problem! :)

Love Matt and Evie together, but I can understand Matt being nervous about letting Elly know what they've been up to. It's still very early days for them. Justin was very open and honest with the two girls, wasn't he?! I think I might have reacted like Phoebe though. Why should he get to choose?! It's a bit presumptuous of him! That's probably quite in character though. Exciting development at the end there! Billie's in labour?! Eek! Hope it goes well!

I can't stand Kat, so I'd probably put Ash with Phoebe. To be fair though, neither of them have treated him very well in the show. Phoebe was all 'me, me, me', and Kat has thrown him under a bus on a number of occasions, so it's really up to you which one you like more! :lol: (And you can write them whatever way you like, obviously)

Really looking forward to the next chapter x

Thanks for the comment!! Yeah neither of them have treated Ash very well but things can be changed :D!! Xx 

9 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Looks like Matt and Evie are going to carry on and Justin's possibly doing the right thing going away for a while.A lot of nice little moments.I personally preferred Ash with Kat rather than Phoebe.Looking forward to more!

Thanks For the comment Xxx I have started liking Ash & Kat so I'll definitely take it into account xx 

7 hours ago, pembie said:

I contuine to find Justin's part in this story funny Having to leave town to deicide which girl he wants That made me laugh :lol: I would choose Hope She's got that bad girl thing going on :wub:

Now I'm not going to be much help here. I didn't like either Ash with Pheobe or Kat.. Pheobe and Kyle should have stayed together in the show. So its upto you I'm sure your write whoever you choose well anyways :D

Well to be honest I don't really like Justin!! So I guess I'm writing him a little strangely!! Thanks for your opinion on the Ash thing it gave me something else to think about!! Xxx

Thanks for all the lovely comments!! Soooooooooooo guys I've decided to reveal I guess in this chapter who I chose Kat or Phoebe!! Anyway let's get on with the chapter!!

BTW: I decided to pretend that Kat arresting Ash for his involvement with Simmo had already happened even though it didn't at this point, but ssshhhhhh don't tell anyone!

Chapter 3 

~

Ash and Matt are working at the garage when Phoebe drives up in her car. "Hey Pheebs" says Matt. "Hello Matthew" says Phoebe sharply, "whoa tone, someone has got their knickers in a twist" says Matt giving Phoebe a cheeky grin. "It's Justin isn't it" Ash says "he texted me this morning saying he's going to be away for a few weeks, which means me and Matt are going to be working overtime". "Well I don't really wanna talk about it ok, I'm just here to do the books" snaps Phoebe. "Hey it's alright" Ash says giving her a hug "me and Kat exact getting on great right now seeing that she just arrested me". 

~

VJ , Leah and Zac are in the hospital waiting room waiting for the final tests to come through on why Billie went into labour 3 months early!! "I better call Ash" says Zac getting his phone from his pocket. "VJ, I need you in here now" calls Nate "she's about to have your baby". VJ runs into the room followed by Leah, but Nate stops them before they can enter the room " this is going to be a long labour and it won't be easy" Nate says "ok" says VJ pushing past him just let me see her.

~

Phoebe is sitting on the beach looking out to sea. Ash walks over to her and sits beside her. "Hey, still hung up on this whole Justin thing" Ash says. "Sort of, I've been doing a lot of thinking and I think I know what really matters" replies Phoebe. "What do you mean?" asks Ash. Then all of a sudden Phoebe leans in and kisses him but Ash doesn't stop her. Phoebe gets up "I'll be in Salt if you're looking for me". Ash looks amazed but kind of happy .

~

Kat is walking past the Surf Club when she spots Ash. "Hey" calls Kat, "uh hi" replies Ash. "Look, I want to apologize for the whole Simmo thing" says Kat when Ash catches up to her. "Eh, no problem" Ash says still sounding distracted and out of it. "Look" Kat says, she kisses him passionately on the lips. Just like that she walks away "I'll be at the diner if you're looking for me" calls out Kat. "Oh, **** I'm screwed" Ash says when she's gone.

~

Ha, ha tricked you, find out who Ash picks in the next chapter:P

If Justin wants to have any chance with Pheobe I think he better get back to town before his choice of wanting her or Hope is made for him :lol: Knowing Kat though if Ash picks Pheobe she will arrest him for it :D Amusing stuff you have going on here

Gosh, Ash really is the town stud isn't he? :wink: women throwing themselves at him left, right, and centre :lol: Like Pembie said, Justin better hot foot it back  to town before Ash bags himself one of the women he's not sure about. 

Poor Billie :unsure: 3 months early, not  good. glad Veej is there.

Looking forward to the next chapter x 

Archived