Everyday Life At Summer Bay

RoisinAshford_4

Hi Guys welcome to my first fan fiction this can fiction is how I think the story in home and away should have gone after episode 6510 (The one with Olivia's cyber bullying) 

Title: Everyday Life At Summer Bay

Type of Fic: Medium Fiction

Main Characters: Matt, Evelyn, Justin, Brody, Phoebe, Ash, Kat, Nate, Billie etc. 

Genre: Drama 

BTTB Rating:  T

Does it contain spoilers: No Spoilers 

Warnings: I will give warnings at the start of the chapter if necessary.

Summary: What I think should have happened after episode 6510 in home and away.

Special thanks to@RedRanger1 for helping me understand this, make sure to check out their fan fictions as well as @JarlieFanForever and @LuDub fan fictions those are great also. 

Chapter 1 Setting The Scene

Contains mild strong language and love scene are the end you've been warned :P

Irene flings the door open and runs up to Olivia who has collapsed on her bed and is shaking and sobbing. "Oh Livvie it's alright" said Irene in a calming voice "Renie it was Tabitha, Tabitha the bitch how could she , she , she sobs Olivia. "Livvie lets get you changed and get a good meal into you, Hunter is downstairs darl he was worried about you" said Irene in a soothing voice stroking Olivia's dress.'Th th th th th thanks Renie" sobbed Olivia. Irene helps her up and leads her downstairs. 

In  Salt Brody is at the counter making someone a cocktail as Justin walks in. "Hey Brody" says Justin as he walks in and sits at the counter. Brody gives the cocktail to the waiting customer. "Let me guess beer" says Brody sarcastically. "Please" replied Justin. Brody walks over to the fridge and grabs a bottle of beer " What's up" asks Brody as he hands the bottle to Justin. "I just had the weirdest dream and it was about Hope and we were together , and for some reason I find her so much more attractive now I just don't get it 2 hours ago I was convinced I was into Phoebe and now I just don't know" said Justin as drinks his beer. "Wow that's a lot" said Brody almost as if he was taken aback "Well if you like Hope so much then why not ask her out she is into you , you know that Phoebe is giving you mixed signals you know and I think she wants a serious relationship but Hope would agree to anything" "Thanks Brodes I think I know what I want but I still need time to think" says Justin as he leaves taking his beer bottle with him. 

Matt and Evelyn are walking along the beach talking about Elly and how much she's improving with Evies help " Its amazing Matt she's come along so much" said Evelyn as she and Matt walk along the beach. " She wouldn't of without your help, you are amazing Evie" said Matt as he looked at her. He'd been having feelings for her for a while now but couldn't find a way to tell her. Just like that Matt kissed Evelyn only for a minute but he missed her long enough to know she had kissed him back. Then he just walked off smiling to himself Evelyn was taken aback by what Matt had done but wasn't sure what she felt about it. I need some time to think she thought. 

Evie approached Matt as he sat outside the caravan she'd been staying in to escape the noise of her house. Matt got up from his chair as he say Evie approaching him. "Evie listen I'm" began Matt. Evie kissed him hard on the lips. Matt ran his hands through her hair. As they broke apart Evie brought Matt inside the caravan. She ripped his shirt off and they began kissing they got into bed and did it you know what I mean:P

Thanks so much for reading this fan fiction comment what you guys thought and who you think Justin chose  :wub:.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great start! That is certainly an interesting turn around for Justin! Brody basically just called Hope 'easy' though, so I suppose it depends what Justin is looking for right now :lol: Liked Matt and Evie too. That escalated pretty quickly! When she wants something, she goes and gets it, doesn't she?! :wink: Looking forward to seeing where you take this! x

36 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Great start! That is certainly an interesting turn around for Justin! Brody basically just called Hope 'easy' though, so I suppose it depends what Justin is looking for right now :lol: Liked Matt and Evie too. That escalated pretty quickly! When she wants something, she goes and gets it, doesn't she?! :wink: Looking forward to seeing where you take this! x

Thanks so much!  Matt and Evie did escalate quite quickly but I've got plans for them in the future x 

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Everyday Life At Summer Bay
On 11/5/2016 at 6:51 PM, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

In This Fan Fiction Billies's Rape Storyline Never Happened So The Baby Is VJ's:)

Sorry for such a while since an update my internet died:blink: 

Also special thanks to LuDub for helping me it was so lovely of you xx 

Plus thanks for the comments JarlieFanForever, RedRanger1, Kristen and Pembie:wub:

Chapter 2

Matt wakes up in the caravan beside Evie. He smiles to himself and shakes her awake. "Morning gorgeous" whispers Matt "morning" replies Evie drowsily. Matt gives Evie a soft kiss and gets up. "No not yet" says Evie grabbing his hand and pulling him down beside her. "Evie it's Thursday morning I've got to go to work" says Matt kissing Evie again but getting up and going to the kitchen " Will you come and meet me after Elly comes home from school? " asks Evie also getting up and standing beside him. "Evie I can't Elly shouldn't know this happened yet she'll get suspicious because I didn't come home last night"  said Matt giving her a hug. "Yeah I understand but we should do this again soon very soon" said Evie hugging him back. "I better go home before Elly has to go to school" says Matt kissing Evie again. "Bye" says Evie as he leaves. She lies back in bed and smiles to herself.

~

Justin opens the door to the farmhouse and walks into the sitting room where Kat is sitting in her police uniform at the table while Phoebe and Billie are sitting on the couch talking together. "Hey" says Kat as Justin walks in. "Hi eh is Hope here Pheebs cause I need to talk to you two" Yeah she's in her room let me go get her" says Phoebe uncertaintly walking out of the room. "Soooooooooooo who've you chosen?" asked Billie as soon as Phoebe left the room. "What do you mean....How did you know?" Stammers Justin "Eh... it's kinda obvious the two girls who like you are all of a sudden asked to meet with you come on" said Kat rolling her eyes. "Well you... I mean... Just" stammered Justin "So Justin what's up" said Hope lazily as she and Phoebe entered the room. "Eh can we take this outside?" asked Justin "sure" said Phoebe beckoning them outside. "Ok um... How do I say this I've decided that I can't be with either of you until I can get my head around how I feel about both of you. So I've decided I'm going to leave the bay just for a few weeks to have some time to think". "Well I respect your decision" said Phoebe with no feeling or emotion in her voice she gives him a hug opens the door and goes back inside slamming the door behind her. "Yeah I respect your decision too" says Hope in a softer voice. Justin hugs  her and she gives him a peck on the lips "Shh" she says putting her finger on his lips. Justin gets into his jeep and drives off Hope opens the door and walks inside. 

~

Olivia and Hunter are walking along the beach. "How are you holding up?" asks Hunter  "Ok I guess I wouldn't be able to leave the house if it wasn't for you and Renie" says Olivia hugging him. Smiling Hunter hugs him back. VJ and a heavily pregnant Billie walk up to them. "Hey" says VJ "ola" replies Olivia. "We were about to grab something to eat at the diner would you like to join us?" Billie asks. "Sure" replies Hunter "let's go". They go to walk off the beach when Billie collapses. "Ah, my water just broke" cries Billie. "It's ok, I've got you come on we've got to get you to the hospital"says VJ holding her up.

~

Hey guys I really want to include Ash in this fan fiction as he's one of my favourite characters ( you could probably tell by my username LOL) but I don't know what couple to feature him in. I personally loved him and Phoebe together but him and Kat are good too comment below which one you'd like!!:wub:

Awww, you're welcome! No problem! :)

Love Matt and Evie together, but I can understand Matt being nervous about letting Elly know what they've been up to. It's still very early days for them. Justin was very open and honest with the two girls, wasn't he?! I think I might have reacted like Phoebe though. Why should he get to choose?! It's a bit presumptuous of him! That's probably quite in character though. Exciting development at the end there! Billie's in labour?! Eek! Hope it goes well!

I can't stand Kat, so I'd probably put Ash with Phoebe. To be fair though, neither of them have treated him very well in the show. Phoebe was all 'me, me, me', and Kat has thrown him under a bus on a number of occasions, so it's really up to you which one you like more! :lol: (And you can write them whatever way you like, obviously)

Really looking forward to the next chapter x

Archived