Characters you would like to see Return and What Could have happened if they never left

CaptainTed84

23 hours ago, CaptainTed84 said:

I have thought of one for Jack Holden and what could have happened if he never died

Ever thought of writing fanfic? Nice way to explore your ideas and rewrite the bits of H&A history that you disagree with or feel could have gone differently. Can be fun :) I certainly enjoy it!

12 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Ever thought of writing fanfic? Nice way to explore your ideas and rewrite the bits of H&A history that you disagree with or feel could have gone differently. Can be fun :) I certainly enjoy it!

nah, i would have to think of everything from all angles which is too much for me. focusing a couple of areas in particular is more my thing 

1 hour ago, Trudy Heine said:

If Jack never died he and Martha would still be happily married. Left the bay together.

yeah for sure. It's hard to say what could have prompted him to leave the bay though, he was so settled there especially with what he had in front of him with a potential storyline in working on a boat for 2009. Like as far as I know he never really had any plans to leave the bay at any point so his character leaving town would have made an interesting storyline.

• 2 months later...

What if Alison Patterson never left in early 1989? She would cross swords with Emma Jackson then become good friends with Sophie Simpson. But she then makes advances towards Blake Dean and even sleeps with him after getting him drunk, she is then outed and booted from Summer Bay in 1990 then returns in 2015 with a 24 year old son.

On 23/10/2016 at 7:27 PM, CaptainTed84 said:

yeah for sure. It's hard to say what could have prompted him to leave the bay though, he was so settled there especially with what he had in front of him with a potential storyline in working on a boat for 2009. Like as far as I know he never really had any plans to leave the bay at any point so his character leaving town would have made an interesting storyline.

Jack could have left just because he had a transfer to another station..

17 hours ago, daniel999 said:

Would love to see Jesse return. After he went to prison it would be interesting to see if he came back to summer bay and how Alf, Irene would react etc.

Especially now with Olivia back in the Bay, but unfortunately Ben Unwin is no longer acting :wink:

Archived