Most Popular Character 2016

Dan F

13 minutes ago, Dan F said:

I always have done :P 

I think since the last time there are so many more characters to consider for me (due to watching the current show and the early years - the characters from TEY are essentially all new to me) there are suddenly so many more characters to think about!

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, CaptainTed84 said:

When are the results in? Super Excited by the way, seeing as this is my first time voting!

A few weeks yet as it takes a lot of work, last time we revealed them in the run up to Christmas following the season finale (though given there seems to be no end to the season in sight yet, I guess we won't be using that as a guide)

On 11/20/2016 at 9:52 PM, Dan F said:

A few weeks yet as it takes a lot of work, last time we revealed them in the run up to Christmas following the season finale (though given there seems to be no end to the season in sight yet, I guess we won't be using that as a guide)

Cheers Dan, just wanna thank you so much for setting this up. I believe these polls are awesome and great for the page

• 3 weeks later...

Archived