Most Popular Character 2016

Dan F

37 minutes ago, Edward Skylover said:

I'm surprised to see Zac, Maddy and Andy there, I'd expect them to be much higher up.

ETA: Not because I particularly like them but just because they're so recent. Maddy was alright.

I think that is down to the demographic of forum members who voted.  It would be interesting to know what percentage of Forum regulars who voted were predominantly Early Years viewers and the percentage that are predominantly viewers of the current show.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, John said:

I think that is down to the demographic of forum members who voted.  It would be interesting to know what percentage of Forum regulars who voted were predominantly Early Years viewers and the percentage that are predominantly viewers of the current show.

Yeah, I was under the impression that most forum members were mostly current viewers as opposed to early viewers but I suppose that may be wrong.

Really excited to see where my favourites came ^_^

25 minutes ago, CaptainTed84 said:

I'm a bit sad that Xavier didn't get more than the 2 votes I gave him, but oh well... Was still another good poll, can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!!

I have a feeling I might be the only one who voted for Jack (Wilson) which would make me sad too!

Home and Away seems to have a very broad fandom in terms of character appreciation.

1 minute ago, Edward Skylover said:

I have a feeling I might be the only one who voted for Jack (Wilson) which would make me sad too!

Home and Away seems to have a very broad fandom in terms of character appreciation.

I am also certain that I am the only person that voted for Tony Holden.

I think Jack would have got a few votes with him currently being watchable in the old episodes

I reckon Channel 7 need to re-air it from 2005 onwards, would love to re-watch the Holdens hahaha

1 minute ago, CaptainTed84 said:

I reckon Channel 7 need to re-air it from 2005 onwards, would love to re-watch the Holdens hahaha

But we mustn't skip 1996-2004 :P 

Who would have thought 1988-1995 would be repeated in full? We may eventually get 2005 repeats in 2026 :o

4 hours ago, Edward Skylover said:

But we mustn't skip 1996-2004 :P 

Who would have thought 1988-1995 would be repeated in full? We may eventually get 2005 repeats in 2026 :o

I'd say we will eventually. I'll be very happy to rewatch those episodes. I haven't seen much of 2004-07 which is what I really want to see. I just love Tony, literally have a mancrush on him and want to watch every episode he appeared in. I have seen nearly ever Ruby Buckton one, just need to see her last 50-80 odd, that is the same with Xavier (whom I voted for), very close to seeing everything he has appeared in. The only thing I haven't really seen is much of his 2012 stint, and I have only seen a part of his 2013 return which at the time I really wanted to see but missed it

Ah, my darling Sophie!

I'd like to personally thank everyone that voted for Andy.  Great to see him make an appearance.:wink:

On a serious note was expecting his comments to be a lot more vitriolic than they actually were.

Very surprised to see Natalie - IMO one of the worst counselors ever.

Archived