Most Popular Character 2016

Dan F

6 hours ago, dvj1208 said:

Dan and other forum mods, I don't mean to step on anyone's toes, but I'd like to volunteer to help collate and gather all the results. I'm quite nifty when it comes to Excel and I think I could help. If you need any assistance this year, please contact me. Thanks.

We're actually nicely covered in that respect now - obviously we had to make sure we had a team together before we announced the poll - and with an additional Excel savvy member on the team since the last one, it means that there's already two of us ready to collate/count the votes and argue over compare the results to ensure accuracy :wink:

Thanks kindly for the offer though - much appreciated! :)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry in the 2006 poll it said Jesse had two identical girlfriends like Curtis. Curtis's identical girlfriends were Laura and Jenna. Who were Jesse's identical girlfriends? Is it referring to when Louise Crawford temporarily took over the role of Selina please?

On 14/11/2016 at 11:32 AM, chair said:

Sorry in the 2006 poll it said Jesse had two identical girlfriends like Curtis. Curtis's identical girlfriends were Laura and Jenna. Who were Jesse's identical girlfriends? Is it referring to when Louise Crawford temporarily took over the role of Selina please?

That's got me thinking now...the person who wrote it isn't around anymore either :P

Remember voting closes this Friday!

On 14/11/2016 at 10:32 PM, chair said:

Angie and Josie Russell

Voting will close at midday UK time - that's 11pm AEDT - on Friday 18th November. Any votes that sneak in after that time will not be counted.

We often get people who try and leave it to the last couple of hours, only to then be disappointed to find they'd read the time wrong or something - so get your votes in asap!

Archived