Raffy Morrison - Olivia Deeble

bijou

• 6 months later...

REALLY liking that Raffy seems to be getting some actual storylines of her own ...... her friendship with fellow main castie Coco and now this whole things bout living arrangements - be interesting how they [the show] plays her living with John and Maz - looks like, ain a way, John and Maz are thinking of their fostering days ...and whilst there's a distinct lack of stability for Raffy, that makes for good drama and Olivia Debble had already shown she just perfect for a challenge like this .......

and I LOVE her cheeky sarcasm - which was highlighted again in tonight's ep !!!!

Edited by JosieTash

• 4 weeks later...

Raffy is amazing a real breath of fresh air for the show away from all the drama and drugs that's going on, Olivia plays the role fantastically well, I love her relationship with Justin hopefully she'll be a character that stays in the show for a long time to come will be interesting to see where they take the character.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I loved Raffy but they're ruining her lately. I understand she has epilepsy and is frustrated, but its like she's taking it out on everyone and not being very appreciate of everyone's support. I feel like the old Raffy would've had more faith in herself that she could still succeed at school.

To be honest, I think they were doing a good job of ruining Raffy for much of last year. I really didn't like the way she kept choosing the Palmers over her family for no good reason, although to be fair the show has tried to reverse that a bit this year.But the Raffy I knew and loved was the one who was there for Mason when he lost Beth, who tried to hitch-hike her way out of town to visit Brody in rehab because she was worried about him, who was a brilliant cool aunt to Ava, who insisted on staying with her family when Ava was kidnapped despite Marilyn doing her usual thing of trying to drag her away...not the one that turned her back on Tori when she'd just had a miscarriage because she preferred to be spoiled by Marilyn. Every now and then we get a hint of the old Raffy, the lovable little sister and good friend, and I do feel sympathy towards her over the epilepsy, but she's a bit too bratty at times.

^ I agree. Raffy is becoming new Coco. I didn't like the way she was introduced to the show, they could've introduced her as their youngest sister who didn't know they're in the witness protection. I'm getting tired of every family in the Bay finding out they have long lost sibling (the Braxtons, the Walkers, the McGuires). What I liked about the Morgans is that IMO they had special bond considering they on the run for so long and until recently they sticked together no matter what. Nowadays I feel they all are doing their own thing, Tori is pretty much on her own, Brodie's focus is Simone, Raffy and Mason are doing their thing and Justin is the only one trying to keep them all together. The only thing they do these days is argue, it's not the same family that came to the Bay. 

• Like 1

On 24/04/2019 at 09:18, Lila_Q said:

^ I agree. Raffy is becoming new Coco. I didn't like the way she was introduced to the show, they could've introduced her as their youngest sister who didn't know they're in the witness protection. I'm getting tired of every family in the Bay finding out they have long lost sibling (the Braxtons, the Walkers, the McGuires). What I liked about the Morgans is that IMO they had special bond considering they on the run for so long and until recently they sticked together no matter what. Nowadays I feel they all are doing their own thing, Tori is pretty much on her own, Brodie's focus is Simone, Raffy and Mason are doing their thing and Justin is the only one trying to keep them all together. The only thing they do these days is argue, it's not the same family that came to the Bay. 

Yeah I find the 'long lost sibling' storylines a bit repetitive as well tbh. I feel like it would've made more sense for her to be a cousin or something with no where else to go, and for them to have taken her in for that reason. I also miss the family bond and how close they all were.

• 1 year later...

If Raffy was still in Summer Bay

I would like to start a diary about Raffy and what she was going through with her illness as if she was still in Summer Bay. I would like to continue her love story and her exam results as she moves on and becomes better.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Merged with Raffy Morrison thread