Daniel Amalm on his public hell in the spotlight

Mishyy

15 hours ago, samdanfan said:

Yes it it sad that some actors have bad experiances yet as my grandfather told the family you take the good with the bad in any profession. as one star I admired once said "its not all sunglasses and Autographs" so true and not every actor is alike. From the people I talked to many are good and have no problems with what they have to deal with yet other actors get very devoted fans and sadly it ruins their love of working as I do know one aussie icon who left a hit show because she ";loathed having to deal with the fans even though the show wanted her to stay and other shows wanting her as well. I do not begrudge any actor for putting family before a series yet some have jealous mates and families who do like being mobbed with the star in public. One source comment to me " some people do not know the meaning of Personal space" and a bloke seen a H&A star chased though King Cross while on a date with a friend. There are fans who get carried away yet it also great some have positive encounters too. so I guess it depends on the person.

Common courtesy would dictate that a supposition of that calibre wouldn't be posted, unless names were intended on being given... Call it food for thought :wink:

59 minutes ago, Matt said:

Common courtesy would dictate that a supposition of that calibre wouldn't be posted, unless names were intended on being given... Call it food for thought :wink:

Yes Matt I love to post a name yet Ill be sued if I do as I been warned NOT to I lost many source and ex friends in melbourne because of that.

Some actors are Divas sadly I never though an Aussie would be stuck up as us Yanks yet some stars want to move on and not be bothered.

As some actors told us at cons it is a demanding  job to work a series full time and some actors get to a point where they resent fame and they have mates and kids and yet as one actor told us "want everything both ways" which is disappointing.

I learned over the years one fan villian is another Hero.

I do thinks respect should go both way actors should be team players and enjoy what they do and be nice to an extent and us fans in return should show respect and be polite in public and understand limits as I been told.

1 hour ago, CaptainHulk said:

I'm guessing that Debra and Kate helped him somewhat. His chemistry was believable with both.

Yes some actors get along with others on the show and develop close friendships off screen and that helps alot and shows they want to be mates and I think thats great stars look after each other and not go Diva and look after themselves.

I heard that story at cons and from people who met stars,

1 hour ago, CaptainHulk said:

I think by his second/third year on the show he was more at ease. There's outtake of scene right before his departure where he's talking with Curtis in the diner and the take is ruined by Daniel's clowning around and Shane Amman breaks up laughing and goes "He's such a f***er!"

Yes it takes people awhile to get to know others and fit in. One actor I met at a con told us how she was made to feel NOT welcomed on a HIT US series as the producer wanted to add her to the cast and she wanted to work yet the other BIG stars made her short time on the series difficult Im guessing they didnt want to share the fame? Even though the writer would loved to have had her as a regular. Its sad egos get in the way of what could have been, I think all actors deserve a 2 year chance to build support.

I think everyone should be given a fair go.

Archived