Kit Hunter - Amy Mizzi

Sunny Girl

12 hours ago, homeandawayroxsomuch. said:

What was the age difference between Kit and Robbie supposed to be?  Was she supposed to be the same age as Kirsty, Jade, etc. or not because I can only remember her being around Tasha (but that might have been more to do with both of them living with Irene)?

I'm not sure of the exact age gap.  I think Kit was just finishing Y12 when Robbie arrived.  I think Robbie went into Y10 the next year when Matilda and Henry were in Y9.  Then again I'm not totally sure if Robbie and Tasha finished Y12 before going to New York.

I was always curious how much older Scott was than Kit.

14 hours ago, Chair said:

I'm not sure of the exact age gap.  I think Kit was just finishing Y12 when Robbie arrived.  I think Robbie went into Y10 the next year when Matilda and Henry were in Y9.  Then again I'm not totally sure if Robbie and Tasha finished Y12 before going to New York.

Yeah, I think Kit wasn't at school when Jade and Seb were school captains and Kim started (which must have been shortly after Robbie started since he came to Summer Bay at the end of 2003).  And then I think Jade then went to stay with her while Kit was at uni later in 2004.

Wait, were Robbie and Tasha still in year 12 when the whole stuff with the Believers and then Tasha getting pregnant happened?  I thought they'd finished school at the end of 2005.

I think Scott could be at least 5 years older than Kit.  According to the website, he'd been previously married before coming to the Bay.  Hayley is probably about 2 years older than Kit, and I don't think Scott and Hayley would be particularly close in age (maybe this is coloured by the fact that Kip Gamblin is 8 years older than Bec Hewitt and Amy Mizzi, so I'd imagine Scott to be between Sophie and Sally in age).

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, homeandawayroxsomuch. said:

Wait, were Robbie and Tasha still in year 12 when the whole stuff with the Believers and then Tasha getting pregnant happened?  I thought they'd finished school at the end of 2005.

They were out of school by than. The crash that put Seb in wheel chair was Robbie 17th and Hayley 21st. Than year later? Was the believer storyline and Tash found out she was pregnant on her wedding day. They had symbolic wedding under age but than they had the legal wedding when she found out she was pregnant so at least 18

21 hours ago, Chair said:

She was repeating year 12 tho she out school when she first arrived than went back to finish